Would you like to help bring confidence and happiness to women throughout the Philadelphia region as a corporate sponsor of Style Me Hired?
* Denotes required fields
Last year, Style Me Hired and Career Wardrobe partnered to debut Style Me Hired, a unique event bringing the beauty industry together for a great cause: helping 100 women with a new look to help them in their job search.
We invite the corporate community to join us on Monday, September 24, 2012 at the Omni Independent Park as salons, makeup artists and stylists from throughout the Delaware Valley join together to bring women hope and happiness with one goal… to help them get hired!
This year’s event will culminate with a job fair where 100 women will reveal their new looks and use their newly-acquired networking skills to land a job.
What You Give
- Exposure – Corporate exposure Career Wardrobe’s audience of professional women who volunteer, shop and support our activities as well as the general public.
- Face Time – Corporate sponsors will be VIPs at the event and receive an invitation to the VIP Style Me Hired networking reception hosted by Marc Voci Salon and Color Bar
- Social Media – Facebook and Twitter will buzz with news and event updates as well as photos from the event.
- Advertising – Custom printed posters will feature sponsors and will be provided to all salons to promote the event. Special program book will be shared with attendees.
- Public Relations and Marketing – An aggressive PR campaign will be executed in the Philadelphia region. Targets include NBC 10, Fox 29, CBS 3, 6ABC, Philadelphia Inquirer, Daily News, Philly.com, and all community newspapers.
- Residual Buzz – After the event, we’ll also send out a thank you email that—as with the invites—goes out to Career Wardrobe and Marc Voci Salon email lists (8,000+ people).
All proceeds from the event benefit Career Wardrobe, a nonprofit organization that empowers low-income women to transition to work. Contributions are tax-deductible.